Cancellation And Refund Policy
STOLT believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 8 hours of placing an order.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category, with personalisation and manufactured against orders.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the STOLT marketing team has obtained on special deals. These are limited deal offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
There could be certain circumstances beyond our control where you could receive a damaged / defective product or a product that is not the same as per your original order. We will replace the product to your satisfaction at no extra cost. In such circumstances, before using the product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will guide you on the process for the same at our Customer. Service number @ 97 437 11 011 or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org .
The return process of the product can be restricted depending on the nature and category of the product.
Conditions for return:
- Please notify us of receipt of a Damaged / Defective product within maximum 48 hours of delivery.
- Products/Items should be UNUSED.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of goods in transit.
We will process the refund after receipt of the product by STOLT. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order:
- Orders paid by credit/ debit card will be refunded by credit back to the credit/ debit card within 7 working days and the refund will reflect in the next statement.
- Orders paid by net banking accounts will be credited back to bank account.
- For all other modes of payment, we will send a refund cheque. The cheque will be made in favor of the name as in the "billing name" provided at the time of placing the order.