Shipping And Delivery Policy
- Stolt (Division of Madhu Infotech India Private Limited) is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 15 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times (Unless specified at the time of Order).
- Stolt is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
- While we shall strive to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
- Please note all items (including gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations.
- Free Shipping deliveries in Bangalore and in few selected cities only.
- Cash on Delivery option not available.
- For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 15 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / post office norms.
- For International buyers, orders are shipped and delivered through registered international courier companies and/or International speed post only.